I have pitted edema from my knee to my ankle on my right leg only. I have leg cramps also dull chest pain and pain between shoulder blades. Causes?

See your doctor. There are many different causes of these symptoms, the most worrisome include a problem with your heart or a blood clot. More history is needed to make an educated diagnosis, but I highly recommend you see your doctor or go to the emergency room right away to rule out the possibility of your heart or a blood clot causing these symptoms.