To have a heart attack you do not have to have chest pain. Can you have a heart attack while just feeling skipped beats as the only symptom?

Unlikely. Hi MoeA645, Yes, many people who have heart attacks do not suffer the typical symptoms of chest pain, difficulty breathing, nausea & sweating. Still, it's very unlikely feeling just a few skipped beats means you are having a heart attack. You may have something called palpitations, which are often nothing to worry about. If the skipped beats occur often or with other symptoms, I'd see a doctor.