I don't know what's going on with my anus but her is the systoms ;Bowl movement , bleeding and hurts badly , a pulling feeling?

Dr. Jay Singh
Surgery - Colorectal

In brief: Anal Fissure

At your age, the most likely cause of your symptoms is an anal fissure, which is a tear in the anal lining.
The pain and bleeding are associated with the movement and get better, but not completely, afterwards. The initial treatment is to manage stool consistency and regularity at first, using fiber and stool softeners, but if the symptoms persist, you may need to see a specialist.

In brief: Anal Fissure

Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery