Is being positive for rubella antibody bad?

No. This means you are immune to rubella most people received a vaccine in childhood. This is why you are immune to rubella. Very few people actually get rubella these days.
Not at all. While this is a mild disease for most, if you get it while you carry a baby it attacks the fetus.It can cause miscarriage, deafness, blindness & major organ damage. It was the ZIKA of the 20th century. If you are positive that means you cannot get it or place any unimmunized pregnant lady at risk. As long as there is international air travel, it can bring rubella to your neighborhood overnight.