I don't have diabetes but within 30 minutes after I eat I get tired and dizzy. What can I do? I don't want to overeat.

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Food Diary

if you want real advice and not just generic advise here is the way to get real help.
First you keep a food diary for one week (There are many websites for this online). If your food calories are more than 50% sugars or carbohydrates that is your problem. You must increase the proteins and decrease the sugars. Second, you may need to eat six small meals per day a concept known as grazing.

In brief: Food Diary

Dr. Peter Kurzweil