Have indigestion since yesterday with burning dull pain up to my chest. Nausea too. Its been steady and worsening. Antacids wont help.just dull gnawing upper stomach ache and cold feeling in chest.

Dr. Mark Rasak
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Recommend a ER visit

your s/s can be either cardiac or GI.
the safest thing is to go to ER and get an ECG. Especially while your having symptoms. If the ECG shows changes then USA or a heart attack will be treated . The blood work will also help. If the high sensitivity Trop-I level is neg and you ECG looks fine , it would go along way to making me (and I'm sure you) feel better.

In brief: Recommend a ER visit

your s/s can be either cardiac or GI.
Dr. Mark Rasak
Dr. Mark Rasak
Dr. Michael Finkelstein

In brief: Abd discomfort

it could be many things from worsening GERD to a viral gastroenteritis to a cardiac issue if this discomfort is worse than you ever had see your doctor soon or go to er for an eval

In brief: Abd discomfort

Dr. Michael Finkelstein
Dr. Michael Finkelstein
Dr. Adam Smith