Help for child with anxiety and reading difficulty?

Dr. Richard Levenson
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Two different issues

Have your child undergo a comprehensive, individual psychological evaluation - it will give insight to both dilemmas.
Pending the outcome of that evaluation, you may want to engage a child psychologist for therapy and a reading specialist to improve the reading deficits.

In brief: Two different issues

Dr. Richard Levenson
Dr. Richard Levenson
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Clinical Psychology

In brief: See below

I would recommend to evaluate your child to find out areas of strengths and what needs improvement (done by child clinical psychologist), psychotherapy to help your child deal with school-related difficulties.
Finding strengths will help you focus on strengths and create more positive environment. Self-care for you to help care for your child. Good luck!

In brief: See below

Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Shontae Buffington