Help for child with anxiety and reading difficulty?

Two different issues. Have your child undergo a comprehensive, individual psychological evaluation - it will give insight to both dilemmas. Pending the outcome of that evaluation, you may want to engage a child psychologist for therapy and a reading specialist to improve the reading deficits.
See below. I would recommend to evaluate your child to find out areas of strengths and what needs improvement (done by child clinical psychologist), psychotherapy to help your child deal with school-related difficulties. Finding strengths will help you focus on strengths and create more positive environment. Self-care for you to help care for your child. Good luck!