How can a racing mind let you sleep?

In brief: It doesn't.

The brain needs to slow down to sleep.
If you can find a quiet place - do so. Breath in slowly; deeply through your nostrils. Fill your lungs with air (but not to the point of discomfort). Hold for a count of six then slowly begin to exhale through an open mouth. Repeat at least 12 times, longer if you need to

In brief: It doesn't.

The brain needs to slow down to sleep.
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine

In brief: It can't

Depends on why it is racing! job? Marriage? Lousy diet? A grudge? I.
E. Any form of stress. Try simply being quiet and meditating on what is good in your life. Count the blessings and forgive the hurts. A common cause of insomnia is the ingestion of sugar. If so-----cold turkey!

In brief: It can't

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Eric Weisman