Anyone tips to stop my racing mind?

First listen... Mindfulness meditation & relaxation training ... Quietly pay attention to those thoughts & listen for any specific theme that may be communicated to you... Listen for any emotional feel of it all... If severe, consult with your doctor, a psychiatrist or psychologist and they'll help you explore any underlying issues as well as options. Good luck!
Slow down, relax. If you can find a quiet place - do so. Breath in slowly; deeply through your nostrils. Fill your lungs with air (but not to the point of discomfort). Hold for a count of six then slowly begin to exhale through an open mouth. Repeat at least 12 times, longer if you need to. Please consider medical eval to determine cause.