Have a protruding jaw?

See a surgeon. A "portruding jaw" can be treated with orthognathic jaw surgery. No longer does jaw surgery require having your teeth wired shut, so see your local oral and maxillofacial surgeon to see what options are availabe to you.
Complaints?? Is the protruding jaw causing you any discomfort or you just don't like the way it looks. You can always get an opinion of an oral surgeon and be sure to get a list of risks alongwith the benefits.
Orth-oral surgery. Usually this type of jaw problem requires orthodontics and corrective jaw surgery (orthognathic surgery). Start with an oral surgery evaluation. Your age my preclude this type of surgery.