If I have thyroid nodules does that mean I have thyroid cancer?

No. Each thyroid nodule only has a apprx 5% chance of cancer. Most of the time, they are just growth and not cancerous.
Probably not. Most thyroid nodules are benign. The only way to know for sure is to have a biopsy done, which would be up to the physician following your thyroid situation, since not all nodules need to be biopsied.
Not necessarily. A thyroid nodule just means a mass or growth. >70% of nodules are benign, even higher if you have multiple nodules. This is also age dependent (the older you are the less likely they are to be benign). The most common cancer is papillary carcinoma, and it usually shows up as a single nodule.