No. Prinivial is an ace inhibitor, which is another form of blood pressure medicine. Ace inhibitors are felt to have protective effects in patient s with kidney disease, particularly diabetics. It is also effective in the treatment of patients with congestive heart failure.
I'm 30 years old take lisinopril 20mg for high bp and beta blocker 25mg for pulse rate my bp was 118 over 64 is that ok?
Blood pressure. 118 over 64 is excellent.
I'm 30 years old take lisinopril 20mg for blood pressure and 25mg beta blocker for pulse rate my bp was 119 over 64 is that ok?
Yes. A BP OF 119/64 is good for a 30 year old person with hypertension.
I was switched from a beta blocker to an ACE inhibitor for hbp due to bad side effects. How long will it take for the cough with lisinopril?
10% There is a 10% chance of getting a cough with lisinopril. That means there is a 90% chance of not getting a cough. Lisinopril is still very useful. Be optimistic that you are in the 90%.
Prinivil (lisinopril) Prinivil (lisinopril) is FDA Pregnancy Category D (Positive evidence of risk).
Prinivil (lisinopril) You need a prescription for prinivil (lisinopril).
Very. This is an effective drug for most people, you will need to have your physician see if it is right for you.
Prinivil (lisinopril) Prinivil (lisinopril) is an ACE inhibitor for treatment of high blood pressure & heart failure.