Poor healing if cut and have peripheral neuropathy. What can I do?

(Continued) (continued) also: if you are diabetic, you should control your blood sugars. If you are a smoker, you should quit smoking.
Backup strategies. Poor wound healing is not a symptom of neuropathy, so i presume you have another condition that affects your circulation, such as diabetes or peripheral arterial disease. Your best strategy is prevention. Do not walk barefoot, and check your feet daily for sores that you may not feel. If you catch them early, you can treat them and heal them before they get out of control.