Would Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) help my treatment-resistant depression?

Stimulants. are sometimes added to the treatment regimen for recalcitrant depression. I don't know if stimulants would be helpful for you or not (as I don't know you or your history). There are other approaches I would try with my patients before trial of stimulants.
Yes- but . . . Any of the amphetamine based psychotstimulants likely would provide a mood boost (though I would favor tapering off any other antidepressants firsts). The challenge is whether the benefit would be sustained and in dealing with potential anorexic, anxiety and/or sleep side effects. Consider in elderly/medically compromised patients in which the depression itself is medically harming the patient.