Is it possible to get breast cancer after a mastectomy?

Yes. During a mastectomy, the surgeon attempts to remove as much breast tissue as possible but no surgeon can remove every last bit of breast tissue. Your residual skin/surrounding tissue still has to remain viable. So even with a double mastectomy (removal of both breasts) there is still a very small chance of developing breast cancer at a later time.
Yes. It is possible to get breast cancer after a mastectomy but the risk should be low. It also depends on the type of cancer you are treated for, the type of treatment you received and if the margins are clear. It is best to speak with your oncology team about your risks for a breast cancer after mastectomy.