Do you think I can put tobradex (tobramycin and dexamethasone) st drops for ear piercing?

Can help. If you are concerned that your piercing was infected, you can apply this product. Also helpful is the use of local heat at the site of the piercing. If there is significant pain or swelling or redness, then see your family doctor.