What is the value of electronic patient records? Looks like expensive and less private to me.

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: Inconclusive
The use of electronic records (EHR) is still in evolution.
Some think they are more expensive and subtract from They definitely are subject to outside intervention and so are less private - especially since insurance companies and the government have unlimited access to them . They are definitely more expensive.

In brief: Inconclusive
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Joseph Roosth
In brief: Multiple answers
The theory is that an emr improves care by allowing doctors to more accurately keep track of your medical conditions.
Security of any computerized system will always be a concern. Personally speaking only, despite being quite computer literate, they slow me down terribly. They are in their early infancy in my personal opinion and have a long way to grow.

In brief: Multiple answers
Dr. Joseph Roosth
Dr. Joseph Roosth