Is it okay to stop taking teveten (eprosartan) for high blood pressure and take all natural carditone?

Not safe! Teveten (eprosartan) is a great FDA approved medication with really minimal side effect profile! Carditone is NOT FDA approved, its major component is Rauwolfia, the parent of medication called Reserpine which is FDA approved version of Carditone but NOT a so great antihypertensive with a long list of side effects. So even between the two FDA approved meds (Teveten (eprosartan) (eprosartan) vs Reserpine), I do not recommend the switch.