Back pain at the injection site of my epidural?

Not uncommon. It is not uncommon to have some residual pain at the site of an epidural injection. It typically goes away in a few days to a week. If it does not go away or is accompanied by fever, severe pain, numbness, tingling, weakness, bowel or bladder programs you should see your doctor immediately.
? infection. Usually there should be no significant pain after this procedure. If the pain is lingering than you should return to the dr. That performed the procedure to make sure there is no infection brewing.