Itchy skin all over body, worse at night, rash isn't that noticeable but itches like crazy & sometimes burns. What could it be?

Many possibilities. When the body itches all over, it implies that the itching/rash may be a reaction from an ingestion such as a medication or food, or an allergy to the environment, ie hayfever. Another possibility could be a skin infestation such as scabies. Reactions to things like fabrics or laundry detergent will usually spare certain parts of the body such as the head/scalp, hands and feet.