I have many of the symptoms of pheochromocytoma. Does this mean that I have it?  

Get tested. If you have many symptoms of pheochromocytoma, you should see your doctor to get it tested. The workup is complicated but it usually starts with 24 urine test and/or blood test. These tests are very good and if they come back normal (despite you still having symptoms), then it's unlikely that you have pheochromocytoma and it's time to look at other possible causes.
Possibly. The symptoms of pheochromocytoma can tell us there is too much adrenaline effect, but not whether there is actually too much adrenaline or if the cause is an adrenaline-secreting tumor (pheochromocytoma). Other possibilities include hyperthyroidism, low blood sugar, skipping meals, too much caffeine or nicotine, lack of sleep, stress, or panic attacks. Ask your doctor to check this out.
Pheo Sx. 31 asks I have many of the symptoms of pheochromocytoma. Does that mean I have it. In my 50 years of looking for Pheos I have found that symptoms are VERY common in those with HTN but Pheo is VERY rate. So best to get urine tested. Only way to tell. Clues include family Hx of pheo or Cafe-au-lait spots or neruofibromatosis. Get urine test.