I have musculoskeletal problems in my hand, can you tell me what caused this and..What treatmnent there is ?

David Escobar
In brief: Need more info
Not without more information.
If you are currently experiencing problems, the best thing to do is to see a physician so he or she can physically examine your hand and help you solve the problem. Common problems would include arthritis or carpal tunnel syndrome, but there are more unusual or severe problems as well. Treatment will depend on the exact diagnosis.

In brief: Need more info
Not without more information.
David Escobar
David Escobar
Answer assisted by David Escobar, Medical Student
Dr. Steven Arbit
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Depends
That certainly isn't enough information to give a response to.
What kind of musculoskeletal problem do you have in your hand? Have you been diagnosed with something? Arthritis? Tendon issues? Muscle problems? What are your symptoms? Have you had any testing? Do you have just pain? Where is the pain? Do you have any numbness or tingling?...These are all important information needed to answer this.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Steven Arbit
Dr. Steven Arbit
Dr. Eric Weisman