Motorcycle injury. What did I do wrong?

Dr. William Jenkins
Anesthesiology

In brief: When i

see motorcycles pass me in same lane at 70mph I wonder how they avoid getting hit

In brief: When i

Dr. William Jenkins
Dr. William Jenkins
Dr. Joseph Pfeifer
Surgery - Trauma

In brief: Rode a motorcycle

According to the CDC, you are 37x more likely to be injured on a MC than in a car. Not odds you'd play in Vegas.

In brief: Rode a motorcycle

Dr. Joseph Pfeifer
Dr. Joseph Pfeifer
Dr. James Chen
Sports Medicine

In brief: Maybe nothing

Motorcycles are very dangerous and you maybe did nothing wrong.
Most motorcycle injuries have to do with loss of control and with not being protected. Essentially you are riding on a speeding object with no protection if you contact something else. Accidents happen and even if it is the other person's fault you are not protected physicially.

In brief: Maybe nothing

Dr. James Chen
Dr. James Chen