What are the warning signs of throat cancer?

Pain & ulcerations. This isn't' an exhaustive list, but go see your doctor if you have progressive hoarseness or voice changes, throat pain, pain with swallowing, progressive difficulty swallowing foods or liquids, an ulcer which won't heal or one which bleeds, weight loss, a lump in the neck or throat. Smokers and drinkers are at much higher risk, but anyone can get it.
Throat Cancer signs. Hoarseness or a noticeable change in the voice quality are signs of a lesion on the vocal cords. Unexpalined weight loss and fstigue may indicate a mor advanced cancer. Not all such lesions are cancer, however. If you are experiencing any of these signs, consult an ENT specialist and undergo a thorough evaluation.