PVC episodes seem corr. with anxiety &/or going 2 long w/o food. No PVCs in last month. ECG normal. abroad w/o good doc axcs. OK to start exrcsing?

Pathology

In brief: Sounds fine

I'm surprised you were told not to exercise in the first place -- the increased vagal tone from being fit may help.
Many folks have PVC's and the cause is never found -- if there are no more than 5/minute and they don't form runs, usually it's a non-concern. The fact that they correlate with hunger & anxiety also says, "no great danger". Take your life back & enjoy fitness.

In brief: Sounds fine

Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology