Do you believe clinical psychologists are well trained in learning disabilities?

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Neuro/School Psych

A neuropsychologist is well trained to assess psychological and behavioral manifestations of brain disorders and provide strategies to maximize potential.
A school psychologist is well trained to assess learning disabilities. The two specializations overlap. If there has been head trauma a neuropsych would be best. Peace and good health.

In brief: Neuro/School Psych

Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Depends

It really depends on their training and experience.
Like many other health professionals, training can vary as well as clinical interests. I would say that you would have to ask each one about their clinical specialization to find out.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Eric Weisman