How can I get rid of my gynecomastia?? I play fitness and I eat healthy food and I don't drink alcohol, but its still there!!

Gynecomastia Surgery. You should see your primary care physician to discuss your situation and consider consulting with a plastic surgeon to discuss your specific severity and actual options. It sounds as though you lead a healthy lifestyle and it can be a really frustrating thing to deal with. You can learn more about how a plastic surgeon can help here: .
Gynecomastica needs. to be distinguished from fatty deposits in the chest area as a result of overweight. Hormonal issues may be present. Please see your doc for an exam and possible treatment. Peace and good health.