What are the precautions that need to be taken if one has unstable angina and also have high blood pressure and high blood sugar levels?

Treatment needed. Your question is vague. Someone with the problems you describe needs treatment with a low fat, low starch diet, medications to control the blood pressure, blood sugar. If you are describing yourself (age 35) you need to see a cardiologist or doctor who can verify unstable angina. You would need a cardiac cath to see if you need a stent placed.

Related Questions

Is it true that celery seed extract helps with blood sugar levels, high blood pressure etc?

Bogus. Those claims are all bogus or, at least, unproven. Don't believe everything you read on the internet. After all, that's how WWI got started. :) Read more...