How to prevent blackhead? I alway have problem preventing them, when I get ride all the black head, some how they show up again in few day or week.

Dr. Melissa Haglund

In brief: Treatment/Prevention

Blackheads need to be continually addressed.
A blackhead is simply a pore that is filled with sebum that has been oxidized by the air -an "open comedone." Regular professional exfoliation helps to remove the blackheads but then the pores need to close and prevention can begin. Prescribed products might include Retinoic Acid and Azeleic acid. Topical vitamin C, E and other antioxidants are useful

In brief: Treatment/Prevention