What to do when I've been having mild to severe lwr R abdominal + flank pain for weeks, nausea, vomiting, no fever, decreased appetite, trouble walking?

See a doctor. Have you seen a physician yet? Maybe so since I see you're on oxycodone and naproxen. What has the workup thusfar revealed? I'm imagining you've had either an Ultrasound of the abdomen or pelvis, blood and urine tests? Anything positive? Any trauma? Pregnancy status checked?
See a doctor. Sounds like you have waited a long time. See a doctor, get an exam and appropriate testing. Many things can cause pain and I cannot tell here without detailed medical information.