Acupuncture for infertility treatments?

Uncertain if helps. Acupuncture for fertility is not supported by great evidence. One study performed in seattle had lower pregnancy rates in acupuncture group doing ivf compared to no acupuncture group http://bbc.In/hq1my7. Hard to do controlled trials: what's the placebo (fake treatment) group - needles in 'wrong places' or needles that retract? (still get acupressure not acupuncture). Chinese herbs not recommended.
Yes, most definitely. I have my patients see an acupuncturist who is board certified in fertility acupuncture. She individualizes treatments to each patient, rather than just have them go through "cookbook" treatment where everyone gets the same recipe. Who you see can make or break the odds of success. It's been around for thousands of years and i can vouch for my "east meets west" philosophy of treatment!
WHO. The world health organization places infertility under the category of "diseases, symptoms or conditions for which the therapeutic effect of acupuncture has been shown but for which further proof is needed.".