Has anyone seen anger and hostility while on buspar (buspirone)?

Restlessness. The only paradoxic reaction I have noted with Buspar (buspirone) is increased restlessness and anxiety. I have not seen agitation or aggression. However, there are very rare reports of Buspar (buspirone) activating mania. A person in a manic state could become aggressive.
Buspar/anger. Not uncommon. Needs further re-evaluation by your prescribing doctor.
No but possible. Although none of my patients on Buspar (buspirone) developed anger or hostility, any psychotropic drug can result in paradoxical or unintended behaviors.