My flaccid penis look small within 2 inches and erect around 5 inches. Is it normal size?.I have phimosis also.

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: That is normal ...

What you described about flaccid - erect penis represents the normal pattern & range of penile normalcy.
If phimosis bothers you, you need to work with urologist to weigh on either conservative topical care or long-term definitive circumcision. Best wish .. Of note, many men with high discrepancy in penile length from flaccid to erect state may have thick mons pubis - which may vary with weight.

In brief: That is normal ...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Penis Length

You are longer than average. The average erect penis is 4.5 inches.

In brief: Penis Length

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Marsha Davis