Possibilities of health psychology?

Dr. Kevin Nasky

In brief: Health psychologists

Work in both inpatient and outpatient settings, and are consulted to help patients and their doctors better understand both psychological antecedents that exacerbate disease, as well as the psychological effects illness has on the patient, and offers ways to mitigate both in order to improve prognosis, well-being and overall quality of life.

In brief: Health psychologists

Dr. Kevin Nasky
Dr. Kevin Nasky
Dr. Jerry Smith
Well stated, Dr. Nasky.
Dr. Dov Finman
Pediatrics - Adolescent Medicine

In brief: Integrated Care

Health psychologists deal with medical-related concerns.
They use behavioral treatments to stop insomnia, lower blood pressure, help mitigate chronic pain. Those are all things I did in my health psychology training.

In brief: Integrated Care

Dr. Dov Finman
Dr. Dov Finman
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Emotional management

Health psychology focuses on the emotional issues that are invoked by such conditions as diabetes, heart troubles, cancers, and other serious if not life-threatening physical ailments.
People find these to be over whelming to deal with, &often do notdo what is necessary to take proper care of themselves. People often are unaware of this and need to be educated about emotional issues from this.

In brief: Emotional management

Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry