Blood test shows lipase 101ui/l and proteinuria 0.13 g/l. Urine is opaque. No abdomen pain. What would your diagnostic be?

Dr. Nour Baltagi

In brief: Proteinuria

not enough data. But for elevated lipase we need to rule out pancreatitis.
Concerning the proteinuria, we need other factors. I need to know the urine creatinine and protein at the same time on a first morning sample ( at night you need to completely empty your bladder). Do you have any other symptoms?

In brief: Proteinuria

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Normal tests

Lipase level is normal.
Normal level is 0to160u/liter and you have no symptoms and protein in the urine is very minimal as well You have no problem based on these tests,Discuss the results with the doctor who ordrerd it and what other tests were done and why Normal Tests No Diagnosis

In brief: Normal tests

Lipase level is normal.
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine