Pain tingling in calf and pain in arch of foot. Numbness in Achilles. Slight swelling at base of calf muscle in right leg. Any ideas what's wrong?

In brief: Calf pain

can be several things: 1.
tingling and numbness usually represent nerve pain - the sural nerve runs behind the calf muscle and could be pinched 2. the pain in the arch could be tednonitis - the posterior tibial tendon - when injured it can cause deep calf soreness and arch pain especially behind the ankle area. 3. tarsal tunnel syndrome I would suggest you see a Podiatrist or Foot & Ankle doctor

In brief: Calf pain

can be several things: 1.
Dr. Jason Armstrong
Dr. Jason Armstrong