Right abdomen is double the left side, it is lower and into back area. Very firm, looks bruised, and discomfort. MRI doesn't show anything???

Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Right abd pain

When your doctor examined your abdomen, did he find any abnormality? Have you had a pelvic exam? You may need a consultation with another doctor if you are not getting the help you need.

In brief: Right abd pain

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. David Dinhofer
Radiology

In brief: What's the question?

I am not sure what your question is.
However, it appears that you are concerned something might have been missed. Anything that would distort the abdomen so that someone can see it, would show up on an MRI. It is possible that you may have a large Lipoma that is missed if you belly is large. If you think something was missed, ask for a review by another radiologist.

In brief: What's the question?

I am not sure what your question is.
Dr. David Dinhofer
Dr. David Dinhofer
Dr. Arnon Rubin