Are dust/dust mite/dust mold same? Please tell me all possible management options for dust allergy. Including medicines, if needed.

Dust mites etc. House dust is a mixture of different particles in the air around home including food, other debris and pollen etc, which can be cause of allergies. House mites are tiny 8 legged arachinids insects, from dermatophagoides family, not visible to the naked eye that live in your bedding, carpet, & not removable by regular cleaning methods such as vacuuming. Try special air filters, dehumidification .
Very similar. Those are basically some of the things that make up what dust is, and dust mites are tiny arachnids that live in and around these particles, typically in warm, humid places.In particular, they love mattresses, pillows, upholstered furniture, and carpet. Medical treatment would include a long acting antihistamine, a leukotriene, a prescription nasal spray(s) and/or even allergy shots. .