Gastrointestinal pain and bleeding, prior colon cancer. Who do I see?

Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery

In brief: See Doctor Soon

I recommend that you return to see your cancer surgeon, medical oncologist, or gastroenterologist as soon as possible.
Any of these doctors can order the appropriate tests to get to the bottom of this.

In brief: See Doctor Soon

Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Raymundo Romero
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Gastroenterologist

Talk to your primary physician he will most likely refer you to the gastroenterologist for a colonoscopy especially with your prior history.
Remember there are many reasons for abdominal pain bleeding that is not related to cancer. See your doctor asap.

In brief: Gastroenterologist

Dr. Raymundo Romero
Dr. Raymundo Romero
Dr. Marsha Davis