I have allergy induced ETD. My ears snap and pop when I yawn or swallow. Once my allergies clear how long before my Eustachian tubes normalize?

3 or more. There is no clear timeframe on when your eustschian tube function will fully return after your allergy symptoms have resolved. In general it can take up to 3 months or more for eustschian tube dysfunction to fully return. Depending on your level of discomfort, your otolaryngologist can have you try some medications to try to hasten your recovery .