Had fluid behind ear drum kinda crackles and a bit deaf what can I take to get rid of it?

Check with ENT. Depends on how much of fluid you have behind the ear, it may need myringotomy( small nick of the ear drum, to let out fluid) , in addition you may need a ear tube. Sometimes it may resolve with medications, or valsava maneuver.