Dr. Linda Callaghan
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Not specifically.

Neither drug mention leukopenia as specific side effects.
Luvox (fluvoxamine) however has been known to cause nosebleeds and easy bruising, I would recommend going back to your doctor to see if you can stop these medication, or one of them to see if the leukopenia will improve. Take care.

In brief: Not specifically.

Dr. Eric Weisman
Neurology

In brief: Yes yes yes no

Many medications can lower WBC counts.
Usually we monitor things if the count is a bit off. We also look at the white cell differential. In the absence of recurrent infections the WBC count of 3.9 alone is not alarming. . Other things we look at are the Hb, Hct platelet count and RBC indices. We don't want to overlook bone marrow suppression.

In brief: Yes yes yes no

Many medications can lower WBC counts.
Dr. Eric Weisman