Getting over fear of crowds for airline travel in india.?

Dr. Claude Sassoon
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Confront your fears

Look for cognitive-behavioral therapy for agoraphobia.
You will master techniques for relaxation, cognitive restructuring of dysfunctional thoughts and gradual exposure to situations which provoke anxiety and discomfort. Treatment will help you recover your sense of control and improve your confidence in coping when you find yourself in crowded places or on planes.

In brief: Confront your fears

Dr. Claude Sassoon
Dr. Claude Sassoon

In brief: If you need to fly

really soon - consider Auricular (EAR) acupuncture using ASP (acupuncture semi-permanent) needles that can remain in the ears for up to 7 days.
One might use an anxiety protocol or the Auricular Trauma protocol ((ATP). I have another acupuncturist give me bilateral ATP's every time I fly. If you have a little more time - consider cognitive behavioral therapy. Hope you have a good trip.

In brief: If you need to fly

Dr. Eric Weisman