I have low blood pressure and slow hr at rest and a fast heart rate during exercise, what should I do?

Your MD can tell you. If you have been exercizing aerobically your rest pulse might be under 60. If not or you are dizzy or light headed see your md asap your pulse should go up with exercize. If you are young and very fit you might be able to pass 200. Since you onlyleft a little info I think you should talk to an md. He/she may reasure you or have you see an excercize physiologist or recommend a stress test.