After my implanon removal, i had my period two days later for 3 days. When can I start ovulating if I don't know my cycle? I have a kit.

Dr. Peter Baumann

In brief: 12th day of cycle

Consider the day you started having a period after implanon removal as day 1 of a new cycle.
Monitor your ovulation as of day 12 of your cycle. Ovulation is cycle length minus 14 days - the second half of the menstrual cycle has to be 14 days. Record your cycle length over the next 6 - 12 months to gauge, when you ovulate. Note that you will only know in hindsight when you ovulated.

In brief: 12th day of cycle

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham