I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed.today is the 4th day,swelling has been going down but theres a lump on my bottom left cheek, its painless..

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: It is normal

Wisdom teeth extractions is a surgical procedure and is not completely risk-free.
Pain and swelling following surgery is usually at its worst 24 – 48 hours after surgery. After that it should subside more and more every day and after 7 days stop. If after 7 days no improvement, see your dentist or an oral surgeon for post-op appointment and healing evaluation.

In brief: It is normal

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin