I am experiencing partial facial numbness and drooling following a root canal?

From anesthsia? If you are having these symptoms immediately after the procedure, they are probably due to the anesthetic used for the procedure. Depending on what local anesthetic was used, these symptoms may last from 2-8 hours. If this is occuring days after the procedure, you should return to your dentist to have this evaluated.
Should resolve. Numbing teeth for dental procedures often results in a portion of the patient's face feeling numb and "droopy". This can take several hours to resolve (sometimes longer), but eventually feeling should return. Contact the treating dentist/endodontist if your symptoms persist.