Facial numbness with a toothache?

Numbness. Sometimes, a tooth infection that is located near a major nerve of the face can cause numbness to that region. This can also be the case of the wisdom tooth infection. But numbness to the face can also be the result of other things too. It is advisable to have it checked by a professional.
It is possible. A toothache is usually the result of the nerve in the tooth having "died" which can lead to an infection and with the infection - swelling which can lead to pressure on the nerve and numbness. On the other hand they might be coincidental findings - not related - not causal. A dentist or oral surgeon should be able to evaluate, diagnose and at least treat the toothache and advise if it is related.