Passing stool I've had rectum bleeding on toilet paper after wipe no blood and I've noticed on my stool theres blood anal fissure? or hemorrhoids ?

Dr. Tanya Russo

In brief: Blood in stool

Blood in the stool is called hematochezia, and there are several causes for this.
Small amounts of bright red blood in the stool is commonly caused by damage to the blood vessels lining the rectum from constipation or other trauma. Rectal bleeding associated with large amounts of blood, weight loss, fever, vomiting, weakness, etc. is cause for concern and should be evaluated by a physician.

In brief: Blood in stool

Dr. Tanya Russo
Dr. Tanya Russo
Dr. Mark Pack
Surgery

In brief: Either possible

You need to see you doctor to have an exam. Rectal bleeding is not to be taken lightly.
Most people feel embarrassed to see their doctor for this problem, but that is why we are doctors. We want to help. Most causes of rectal bleeding can be easily treated. Please don't delay. See your doctor.

In brief: Either possible

Dr. Mark Pack
Dr. Mark Pack
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine