Has anyone had a torn earlobe repaired?

Dr. Barry Press
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: All the time
This is a pretty common procedure for most plastic surgeons.
The edges have to be freshened and then repaired together, usually in the office with local anesthesia. Sutures are removed in about a week. After the earlobe is well healed, it can be repierced (i do this for the patients whose ears I have repaired.).

In brief: All the time
Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Jeremy White
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Common Procedure
Earlobe repair is a common procedure that can be done in the office with minimal risk.
I usually make sure that the new piercing is done away from the scar since that tissue only reaches 80% strength when healed and is at greater risk for recurrence compared to fresh tissue.

In brief: Common Procedure
Dr. Jeremy White
Dr. Jeremy White
Dr. Jeffrey Roth
Surgery - Plastics
We do this in the office frequently.
Both for males and females. Local anesthesia is used. Sutures are placed. The sutures come out in about a week. We have patients hold off on re-piercing for a while, and then not have them pierce through the small scar.

We do this in the office frequently.
Dr. Jeffrey Roth
Dr. Jeffrey Roth